Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ah...finally

Hi! Thought I'd post more pictures of our happy baby. There she is all smiling. And oh...did you get new shoes, Rachel? Why, yes, thanks for noticing.

Just sitting with her tall dark dad. She still has bright blue eyes.

I think she likes the headband. It fits her now.

So happy!

This one's my favorite!

In the spirit of "everything's bigger in Texas", here's our new phone book that got dropped off. The top one is the purse edition, you know. Yesterday, as Summer and I were going on an adventure, we saw a herd of cats. I counted about ten or so. They blended right in with the trees. They looked like deer, but I remembered we were in Texas and knew they had to be cats....or mice.
Here's all my people sitting on the couch together. Maybe I should post a picture of Penelope's pretty haircut, for anyone who hasn't seen her.
I thought this was pretty cute. Scott was napping, and Summer was just peeking around.

Feeling sleepy. Sometimes I think she looks like a little redhead.

Looking so innocent, hard to believe that she sometimes (like last night) throws fits in the middle of the night.
Anyway, I have some other pictures of Summer that are hilarious. Anyone want me to post them?









3 comments:

Grandma Mouse said...

Little Summer is so-oooo adorable. I love to see her smile!! Such a happy baby!!

And, I like your shoes!!

Mouse Rachel said...

So glad you noticed the shoes. Guess you didn't catch the sentence that ended with a preposition. Can't wait to get scolded on that one. :)

Me and Mine said...

Love the blog! Will be a fun way to all "talk". Summer is a sweetie pie. Can't wait to kiss her cheeks again! Keep up with the pictures.

Kinda jealous my phone book is pocket size!