Monday, October 4, 2010

Rachel: 1, Evil computer virus: 0

Sorry no new pictures for a while. Our computer was hijacked by an evil computer virus. It was a long battle, but I won!
This little cub loves to eat.
Still her favorite position, even though she seems to have mastered sitting up.
What a sweet thing!
Playing her little piano.
One of her first encounters with grass.
What is this stuff?
There's my kitty cat friend playing outside with me.
A more practical use for the piano. (New clothes too!)
Let's talk.
Tasty!
I may have entered this photo in a "Little Longhorns" photo contest. It also shows her first two teeth on the bottom. Speaking of teeth, Summer doesn't like to mess around. She's getting three new teeth at once (all on top). I'm not making this up. Tried to get a picture of them, didn't work out. Maybe next time.

No comments: