Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ten Months of Summer

Summer: 10 months old
Just to annoy everyone else as much as it was annoying me, I thought I'd post all of our attempts at a Christmas picture. So attempt 1 - weird face. Attempt 2 (above): Pretty cute, but something kinda weird about it.

Tired of sitting on the couch....going for a hike.
Picked up by me, practicing some self-portraits.
Oh, this is a time out from Christmas pictures, this is Summer scooting down the hallway, wait! I know there's cat food bowls in there.
Here I go to get that cat food!
Having a snack with Papa.
More of the same.
Back to Christmas picture attempts. I know this is not a cute background.
Cute outfit though.
Not looking at the camera.

Pretty cute, weird background.
Not looking at camera.
Weird face.
Former favorite pastime - emptying out the yarn basket. I finally moved the basket.
I'm making such a mess! Tangling the yarn.
More Christmas pictures. Not starting out good. Tears.
Climbing over toward the camera.
Hi! There's my teddy!
Picked her up to regroup.
We're getting serious about this.
Give me that camera.
Why do you keep setting me in the middle of the bed?
I just want off of here.
Pick me up!
Not sitting still for the camera.
I just want to crawl around.
Let me be!
Help me!
Sigh, done with trying for a picture. Maybe I'll just have some pumpkin pie.
That was so yummy!
Wearing her little cupcake hat!
Once wasn't enough with the hat.
Ah yes, on to my cake balls. I made these babies for my lunch turn.
I was unbelievably proud of them!
They even tasted pretty good too!
Yep, there they are.
(Now I am so tired of them. Scott took the rest of the leftovers with him to work today.)
Giant windchime. My only picture from our morning shopping in historic Gruene, TX.
Goodies for our lunch turn.
More of the same.
Here it is, minus the soup and sausage braid. We fed 80+.
Here's a little toy that Scott made for Summer.
She seemed to like it.
See, here it is! (He made a copy of an "all-natural" toy that our all-natural, organic friends had for their baby (C+L).)
Finally got that food bowl.
Summer = 1; Parents, cat, and cat food bowls = 0
This is the part where Summer opened up the box of Cheerios and fed herself.I'm not kidding. It really happened.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Looks like anything that is done very low had been get put up very high at the Grandmas' houses. What a sweetie