Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello again

Looking sleepy.


Hello friends!

Here's some more photos from the homemade zoo.


We both loved these guinea pigs.

See the peacock behind us?

Playing at the park.
Trying to get Penelope, then got distracted by the CD player.
She was eating orange slices one morning, and then I gave her the orange for her to play with while I was doing other things, when I looked at her again, she had taken quite a few bites out of it.

Yum!

Trying to bite Scott's nose.

Chasing her bottle.

Hanging out.




Playing with Lane.

What a poser.

Oh, who's that over there?

What a poser! (again)

She kept climbing in this the other day. It was cute.


Got her little bangs trimmed.

Hand in the cookie jar.

Close up of the previous one.

These are the type of pictures I wonder about when I find them on the camera. What do these people do when I'm not around?

Well, this explains why I found a can of soda in the middle of the garage floor when I backed out the other day.

Before the trimmed bangs.

Looking a little intoxicated. Here we are again. I posted this picture, not because we look brilliant, but because I think Summer looks so big in it.




There she is again, looking like a big kid.

No comments: