Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not much new here

Summer = definitely most innocent when she's asleep
I'm beginning to feel like all I post is sleeping pictures of her. Which is ironic because she does not sleep much at all!!

But they were cute and innocent and I came in and took pictures.


Had an appointment for Cub #2 today. All is normal. Cub #2 might be normal/small (compared to Summer the Giant.)


Here's the latest on the house. I'm thinking about taking a break from visiting again, so I can have a big surprise next time I'm there. (Lately progress is boring.)


Here is Summer the climber, who climbed that ladder all the way upstairs by herself. (Not good.) Scott was hovering behind her.


Finally we took down the ladder, but she found the stairs. I believe she wore everyone out with her incessant climbing and then running around upstairs (no railings/walls keeping her from falling).


In the background, you can see that our windows, doors, patio doors, etc have arrived.


Also, we have showers/tubs. I didn't get pictures of them.


That's all for now. :)

1 comment:

Grandma Hartzler said...

No, not boring at all, keep them coming. Appreciate each one.