Monday, May 3, 2010

Something more pleasant than the last photos...

First, a disclaimer - I haven't figured out how to upload these pictures in the order I want, so anyway, here's Summer with her latest fascination. To be honest, I read on the box when we were setting up the swing that the reflective surface on the bottom of the mobile was supposed to be so fun and stimulating for the baby, and I kinda rolled my eyes, had no idea Summer would love looking in the mirror so much!
She loves to talk to the baby in the mirror.
Hi again!
I have several pictures like this one. I couldn't get her to look at the camera. Guess who was off to her left? Yep, Penelope!
Hi!
Just got out of the bath....

Loves her little lamb...
Loves her play gym.
Loves her friend Penelope. (Penelope's heading for safety though.)
Here's Penelope looking a little more fluffy than that last picture of her I posted. She was hanging out with my new yarn ball (maybe she thought it was another cat?) Scott's reaction to the new yarn ball..."What are you going to make with that, a comforter?"
Awwww, don't you just want to pull on her paws?

Still loves her baths.
Any votes on who she looks like?













3 comments:

Grandma Mouse said...

I love these pictures!! They are so fun to see. Summer is such a happy little girl!! Thanks for posting them!

I still think Summer looks a lot like her mom. That's my vote!

Me and Mine said...

I check every day to see if you have more pictures. Love them! Miss you guys. Summer is growing so fast.

I think she is a pretty good mix of both of you. She's absolutely beautiful!

When I get my computer back (if I ever do) I will finish my blog and get some pictures on of all the exciting happenings around here!

Me and Mine said...

Oh ya, my blog is Me and Mine, but guess you wouldn't know that yet. It's Tonia!!