Thursday, July 22, 2010

Practicing her wave + sunglasses that are already a little too small on the sides, too big on the front.
Our little blond fuzzi-head.
Her new favorite position.
Here's a new expression.
Looking like a big kid.


Likes to sleep on her stomach now.





Sweet little Penelope - this is not caught mid-roll. She just likes to lay on her back.

The little ladies playing together.
"I want to wear this one, Mom."

Fell asleep with the little lamb in her hands. (There are a lot of lambs in her life.)
I just love how Bambi looks like she's conspiring in some big secret. (And I love Scott's shirt.) :)

1 comment:

Grandma Mouse said...

I am amazed how much little Summer changes from one set of your pictures to the next! She is just adorable, I'm getting terribly lonesome for her (and you all!!)