Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The tiny sweater

*Sigh...backwards order once again for the photos. So here's Summer with a tiny sweater that I knitted. Too small for her. I wanted to take a picture of them together to show how tiny the sweater is, although it doesn't look as small sitting next to her. Anyway, she was in a very mellow mood (just woke up from her nap), so I kept taking pictures.



(This one's my favorite!)
(Stretching the leg...)


Okay, here's the two sweaters together, they were supposed to be a matching set for me and her. Unfortunately, neither of them fits who its for. So....if you know of anyone a little smaller than me, expecting a baby girl, let me know and I'll send them to her. (The little sweater would probably only fit a newborn - 3 months or so....) And, oh, did you get new shoes, Rachel? No, these are my same old flops from a long time ago, thanks for noticing! :)

And again, they're not exactly the same, the big one is more of a "shrug" and the little one is probably waist length or so.
Taking a nap with Orange. I actually took this picture because I was SO HAPPY to see that she was asleep when I went to check on her after a fussy time. My, my.
Getting good at rolling over. Can even get the other arm out and look up like this.

Oh....what do we have here?

Working on getting that other arm out from under her.
Hmmm....how do I get over there to get that pacy?
Hugging her lamb. We took the lamb with us to supper at the Rassi's on Sunday evening ,and she took a very long nap. And later in the evening when she was awake and fussing, we gave her the lamb back, and she settled down. I think they will be fine friends.


Proof that she gets baths every once in a while...for some reason, they're starting be more sporadic.

Tucked in...I was making the bed and I tucked her right in.

Three different outfits, three different days. We seem to play & take pictures in the same places all the time.
Back to feeding herself.

Another day of playing on the bed.



2 comments:

Grandma Mouse said...

Love the pictures!! It was so fun to have so many! Thanks for posting them. I'm glad little Summer is so pleasant for all her pictures!

I'm so pleased that she and little lamb are buddies. They look so cute together.

Grandma said...

Love seeing her as she grows. Thanks for helping us be a part of your life!

Precious how she loves her little
'security' lamb. So sweet.

Love,
Grandma H.