Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Proof about that salamander

Sleeping with her lamb.

I just thought this was so cute. She does have a swimming suit. Guess it was too much work to put it on.... (In other drama, off to the right, you see Roxie, who is in a tremendous fix because her bone just fell in the pool and she can't get it out by herself, and Scott is ignoring her.)

So I guess you weren't napping like I thought you were.
Loves rolling over.
So much for making the bed right now.


This is our weekly edition of Summer in her crib with Lamb & Orange.
So here's the salamander that was in our duplex the other night. We caught him in a ice cream bucket. Would have been happy to give him to any kid who wants a new pet.
The crawling sequence....didn't actually get the up on her knees part.







Getting there.


On her five month birthday.

Happy birthday!
I think this is our funniest picture so far. (Notice the difference in skin color. Scott, let me introduce you to sunscreen.)
Summer: Five months

1 comment:

Me and Mine said...

I miss you all so much! So glad you put all these pictures on. Am going to figure out how to get my pictures on.....