Monday, August 8, 2011

Lexi

Turns out there are a lot of things that are hard to capture on camera, and newborn babies seem to be at the top of the list. Most of the pictures that I have taken of Lexi, I think "that doesn't really look like her". But anyway, here are some, and I guess this is what she looks like this week. Next week she'll probably look totally different.











This picture shows her dark blue eyes the best. Summer's were the same way when she was born, but I think Lexi's are already turning a little brownish.









First bath!

Sweet baby!


Don't forget about me, people!

(Believe me, Summer, we won't.)





Sleepy little thing.





My new favorite picture!




Okay, that's all for now. Goodnight!

(That's a yawn, Lexi hasn't figured out how to shout that wildly yet.)

No comments: