Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Almost one month old

Should I talk about the weather some more?

We finally had a break in temperatures today.
The bank clock said 99 degrees today, and it feels so good.
We've broken every heat/drought record there is except for the hottest temperature of all time (112 degrees, we've had several 110 degree days).
Can't think of anything funny to say today.
This is such a deviant expression. This is Summer climbing up on the bed to get Lex.

Summer is "so big"!

(She also likes to eat chocolate chips.)

The news in our life:

- Still hanging out inside most days because of the heat

- Still working on the stone on the house
- Summer is very energetic, Lexi is very sleepy

- Still trying to get a picture of Lexi that looks like her

- I plan to start communicating with the outside world again whenever Summer starts taking naps again, until then I spend my days in a continual wild west show

(Apparently we need more rodeo clowns around here.)

Right now Grandma H is visiting!

Very much fun for everyone.

(I'm beginning to be suspicious that someone, not naming names, drugged Summer.)

Summer is being an angel. Even sleeping right now, in the middle of the day.

Lexi is sleeping too. (Not a surprise)







Summer and I were playing on the floor - this is what Lexi looked like from that angle. I thought it was pretty funny.








My new favorite picture of Lexi.

Lexi startles a lot. I think it's very funny.















This is what she looks like. Finally got a good picture of her.

No comments: